U6L5A2 All about Conjunctions
- All About Conjunctions.pptx (conjunctions_ master_list_alternate_version.pdf).
- Coordinating Conjunctions.pptx.
- Review Conjunctions (17 Conjunction Types Prep Adv 12GE1717.pdf; 18 Conjunction Types Prep Adv 12GE1718.pdf).
U2L2A1 Chaucer and His Lit (NG)
1. Look at the Canterbury Tales Begin REV2017 presentation for background info on the text.
2. Look carefully at the presentation titled “What Does He Mean Chaucers Sardonic Wit” and figure out what Chaucer is REALLY saying about each of these characters – he’s not being as nice as it first appears that he is.
3. Read lines 1-41 of the Prologue to the Canterbury Tales found at https://www.dvusd.org/cms/lib011/AZ01901092/Centricity/Domain/2891/Canterbury%20Tales%20prologue.pdf (or Prologue Before Characters.pdf).
U2L2A2 Pilgrim Body Biography (RF)
Read and follow the directions in body_biography_instructions Cant Tales.docx to create a body biography for the pilgrim assigned to you. If you are absent today, please email me for your assigned pilgrim.
You MUST bring your FINISHED body biography with you to class on Monday so you can present him/her to the class.