2. View the presentation titled Beowulf Intro FA20.pptx (Anglo-Saxons folder on Google drive).
3. Watch the video Documenting Beowulf.mp4 (Anglo-Saxons folder on Google drive) and FIX the bibliographic citation that you created last week.
4. Submit your revised citation in U1L3A1.
5. You will need to navigate to our Class Notebook to start working on your vocabulary journal. You should have received an email to your student email address. It might allow you to link directly to the notebook. If it does, SAVE THE LINK. If it doesn't, follow these directions. To get to your Class Notebook, log in to Office 365 at https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf.
6. Click on Class Notebook (if you don’t see it, you may need to select All apps to get it to display).
7. Hopefully, you should see your notebook. If you don’t try the options to File, Open, or look for an option that says Shared. You are looking for “FA20 # Pd Class Notebook.”
8. In your notebook, go to the Vocabulary Journal section and create your first page, titled 1 Sep. 2020. This is where you will create your first vocabulary journal, which is due 1 Sep. 2020.