- Read (or listen to) Chapter 15 of Brave New World.
- Watch the video in the Brave New World folder on the Google drive: Pill Nation_Are Americans Overprescribed.mp4-2011.
- Read the first couple of paragraphs of each of these articles that are in the Brave New World folder on the Google drive, paying attention to the article dates (there’s no need to read the entire article unless you just want to):
- A Glut of Antidepressants - The New York Times
- One in 6 Americans Take Antidepressants, Other Psychiatric Drugs_ Study - NBC News
- NHS prescribed record number of antidepressants last year _ The BMJ
Post your response to these questions on the U5L3A5 Soma discussion board by 6:00 PM on May 7. Respond to AT LEAST TWO of your classmates’ posts before 11:59 PM on May 7 - NO LATE WORK WILL RECEIVE MORE THAN ½ CREDIT.